By becoming a member of SOLAMAC, you will contribute to the strengthening of the Latin American scientific community dedicated to the study of aquatic mammals and their ecosystems.
Besides, as a member you shall have the following benefits:
- Access to the SOLAMAC members directory and the members restricted area in the SOLAMAC website;
- Publish institutional news and material in the SOLAMAC website;
- Be exempt from the publishing fee when submitting scientific papers to the society's journal, the LAJAM;
- Reduced registration fee to attend the society's conference known as "Specialists in Aquatic Mammals of South America Meeting & SOLAMAC Conference" hels every two years ("Reunião de Trabalho de Especialistas em Mamíferos Aquáticos da América do Sul & Congresso SOLAMAC");
- Participation in the SOLAMAC assemblies, with possibility or working actively in one of the board positions or in Ad-Hoc appointed by these.
The membership can be accomplished in seven different categories in order to best fit your profile. Se more below!Read more!
To become a member of SOLAMAC all you need to do is fill out the form available in the item SIGN IN and chose the category that best fits your profile.
Once registered, the person responsible for new memberships will contact you!